Inland Marine Insurance

You act as an:

  • Inland freight carrier,
  • Inland freight forwarder,
  • Inland shipyard / ship repair yard,
  • Inland bunkering operator.


Your activity involve:

  • Inland cruises with or without accommodation,
  • boats hire without professional license,
  • room for rental on statics inland craft/houseboat


We arrange insurance cover for your account:

  • Hull and machinery of the vessel / craft
  • Third party contractual liability and extra contractual third party liability  (including liability whilst navigating)
  • Civil liability of insured’s private life.
  • Loss of revenues
  • Legal protection cover


As a professional, we believe in strength of working in partnership with our client, we accompany you:

  • In the analysis and updating of your guarantees according to the evolution of your activities and / or needs
  • In the management of your claims (surveyor Appointment and defence of your interests in relation to the insurer)